Monday, May 21, 2012

Process Work Day 4: May 2, 2012

Today I finished my collection of resources for my resource log.

I found a number of great books and schloarly sources. Yet, I need to research more in deth to find more information from sites such as Ebsco and Salem History ebook.

Today I also finished developing my research question. I only developed it today because I wanted to gain a full understanding on my interests about the incas. My research question is: What were the main factors and events that drove the Spanish into gaining complete control over the Inca civilization?

I have already gained some information to answer my research question as written in my previous post.

After researching further into the Spanish conquest over the Incas, I have gotten to know Francisco Pazzarro, the explorer who initially proceeded to travel to Central and South America, and who began to have a great interest in the Incas and their many resources, developments and accomplishments over their region. I will continue to research more into Pizarro, and then finilize and write my thesis statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment