Sunday, May 13, 2012

Process Work Day 3 Part 2: April 30, 2012

After completeing the proposal I proceeded to research my topic in detail and become more familiar. I used my who, what, where, when, why, how questions I brainstormed as a guide. I wrote 4 pages of notes that were filled with useful and informative information about my topic, the Incas.

One of the most important questions I brainstormed was: How did the Spanish conquer and control the Inca empire? This was answered at the end of my research notes, and I concluded the information with these following main reasons, which are in my mind the foundation of my research topic and thesis.

Why did the Spanish Win

• Inca Empire is weakened by over-expansion and civil war.
• The Spanish capture and kill Atahualpa, leaving the Inca without a leader.
• The Spanish have horses, steel and iron weapons and guns.
• The Spanish bring diseases. This is a very small dose of the information I collected. Next process day I will be creating my log of sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment