Monday, April 16, 2012

Process Day 1: April 16, 2012

Today we began the summative. I researched and researched until I found a topic that caught my eye. The Inca Civilization. I was instantly engrossed into my research. I began by collecting a number of sources. I found an extremely helpful and useful textbook called- The Incas: A new Perspective that will be my primary research source for the remainder of the project. I also found a number of articles on Britaanica online.

I thought long and hard about my research question, and finally decided on the following: I am researching the inca civilization because I want to find out more about the origins, growth and decline of the Inca civilization as well as the political and social structure. Particularily the fall of the inca empire by the Spanish conquest. In order to help my audience understand the dynamic inca state and their accomplishments as an ancient civilization.

With my research question done, I am ready to progress in the next stage of the summative.

No comments:

Post a Comment